What's new

Heres whats coming next

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
adjustable cigar tubes. not crushproof, not airtight or waterproof. Just enough protection to carry a cigar around for a day or two. Just dont go swimming with the tube in your pocket, or step on it. Perfect for a nite out. cheap enough to give away. Will hold a 55 ring gauge cigar. Tube adjusts from 5 to 8 inches. Not clear like glass, but clear enough to see the cigar band, and clear enough to see how far down you are adjusting the tube so that you dont damage the cigar. I have been using them for a while. For a nite or two, it keeps your cigar in fine shape. For longer trips, use an airtight travel humi. great for golf outings, herfs, and other 1 or 2 day events.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
these are going to retail at $1.49 each. I am sure that I can work up a nice deal for you guys on a "ten pack"

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Damn that's a great idea for those that don't want to carry around a cigar caddy and only want a couple cigars.

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ron...

As I posted in another thread, I'm just now coming across your website... Great ideas, very good prices... I look forward to placing my first order!

How would say these new semi-translucent tubes compare to the "CiGuard Tubes" sold on your site for $1.99 right now, in terms of protection, air-tightness, and weight? Of course it's impossible to tell from the pics, but the CiGuard Tubes look heavier than the one's depicted above...

Thanks...

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the "ciguard" tubes are very heavy duty. it would take some real effort to crush them. under normal circumstances, they wont bend or break, just dont drive a car over them. they are also airtight and waterproof.
the new adjustable tubes are made from a lighter plastic. you can crush them by stepping or sitting on them. what makes them different from the heavier duty tubes is 1) they are adjustable in length. the 2 halves are threaded. 2) you can see the cigar that you put in the tube.
while they are not airtight, they still do a good job of protecting your cigar. I have been using them for a while. I consider them to be a 1 or 2 day travel tube. Most leather cigar cases are not airtight either, but are airtight enough to keep your cigar fresh for a day or two. same with the tubes.
another nice thing is they will be cheap. $1.49 retail. there will also be quantity discounts. so cheap enough to hand out at herfs when gifting cigars.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got a couple tubes that look like these, one clear and one black. Have had them for well over 5 years. Haven't seen them anywhere else since the day I bought them. They are always good for protecting a single cigar when you just want to slip one in your pocket and not have to keep up with a travel humidor or worry that you are going to crush one by putting it in your pocket unprotected. Also great to throw in the wife's purse so she can keep up with the cigar until it is time for a smoke.

Glad to see these will be available again!