What's new

Herf Smokes - 6/4/05

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Ok fellas. I need some suggestions for my smokes at the Baltimore herf on Saturday.

I am considering an '01 Cohiba Lancero as a definite but other than that I am stumped.

I have a pretty big variety of smokes, this is part of my problem, so throw some suggestions out there. Might have time for 2 or 3 more smokes.

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Lancero is a good idea. That's easily 2 hours of smoking pleasure. How about a torpedo like the Monte 2 or P2? And maybe something small like a BCJ to shake things up. :bouncetau

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
You just reminded me that I have a 98 H Uppman No. 2 Charles...I'll put that on the list too.

Prolly throw in an '02 Juan Lopez Patricia too.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I just pack my cigar caddy with all my favorites and a few special or want to try cigars, and always bring your best. The first herf I ever went to I met some people who post on another forum and I wasn't sure what to expect. So I just brought my favorites at that time. JR Ult's, Bolivar Fuerte, NC ERDM's and after looking at everyone else was smoking either High end fuente, Opus or Habanos I really felt like a bum sitting there. But it was a good thing as they steered me in the righ direction. Plus when you bring your rare or new stuff out, it makes for good conversation.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The only "herf" I got to was an spur of the moment get together in New York with the Tubaman, geoffrie and DaveC.

I brought some stuff of mine from home for the travel to NYC but it was like bringing a pea shooter to a grenade fight.

Had a great time and got to try some neat new sticks that I had never had.
Dont get to do that around here. I am kind of isolated down here in southern Kentucky.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
john tripp said:
The only "herf" I got to was an spur of the moment get together in New York with the Tubaman, geoffrie and DaveC.

I brought some stuff of mine from home for the travel to NYC but it was like bringing a pea shooter to a grenade fight.

Had a great time and got to try some neat new sticks that I had never had.
Dont get to do that around here. I am kind of isolated down here in southern Kentucky.
Hey oh, we know how to take care of youze outta towners!! It was our pleasure.

What did you end up smoking Todd?

LasciviousXXX

One Bad M.F.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOunds like you had some good smokes there Wasch. What did you think of the El Laguito Custom??? Who was the roller?

XXX