What's new

Herrera Esteli Lancero

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
They are hitting the stores already. Pretty damn tasty, but could use some rest.
Wow cool. My B&M doesn't carry DE, so... are there any online?
I haven't seen any online yet, people keep talking about them though. I was in Emerson's in greenbrier last Friday and if they had them they weren't advertising them. I completely forgot to ask dammit.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
We have a herf this Saturday at coronas. If they are in stock I will post on this thread and help some of you guys out if you want. Not guaranteed to be there, but that's where I bought mine.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We have a herf this Saturday at coronas. If they are in stock I will post on this thread and help some of you guys out if you want. Not guaranteed to be there, but that's where I bought mine.
Buy them all, you won't have to hold on to them for long.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ha ha ha. Fair enough. The ones I got were priced at 12 a single. Not sure how much a box price would knock that back. I would say they are just worth the money. Any more and I'd probably pass. If I can snag a box I'll pass the savings on or possibly open it up to trades. Keep your fingers crossed they have them and let me scoop them up.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
MSRP is $12/$180. I was able to snag the first box in NJ and already only have 2 left. Definite box buy, and by far my favorite HE vitola.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
They are hitting the stores already. Pretty damn tasty, but could use some rest.
I haven't seen any online yet, people keep talking about them though. I was in Emerson's in greenbrier last Friday and if they had them they weren't advertising them. I completely forgot to ask dammit.
We didn't get any. They will be an allocated thing so every so often stores will get a box or two. They will be much like trying to get Dirty Rats or FFP's.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
We didn't get any. They will be an allocated thing so every so often stores will get a box or two. They will be much like trying to get Dirty Rats or FFP's.
Thanks Craig, I meant to ask the other night on chat.

Don't get me wrong, I love a lance and the HE is a great stick but I won't be going batshit to find it. I wonder how long the marketing will payoff for DE? Seems smart so far but I wonder how long the die hard unico guys are gonna stay on board.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm going to approach it from the another angle and be glad that they are limited. I will try 2 or 3 once they head out to the west coast, and that's enough for me. Usually when I buy boxes I have a few, and share the rest of them anyway. I could always trade for some later on if I have another craving. Speaking from my own experiences of course. If you can get your hands on a box though, go for it!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
IMHO if these r as good as his other lines , they will be a great smoke.....(worth the wait)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
They were out of stock today, but the rep is trying to get them a couple more boxes in the next couple weeks. I'll keep checking. Several boxes of tat BER and CGs though.