What's new

Herrera Esteli

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm smoking my 2nd one. A Lonsdale, and granted its a decent smoke, the spice is almost overwhelming and the Nic buzz to accompany. I think these will be very nice to age and will smooth out. What do you guys think?

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I to like them right out of the box , I have tried all but the lonsdale.....
Willie and JD r very aw hear of the construction issue, ( anyone who has had issue with there cigar, get back to Willie or JD, they will make good )
This is still a very good anytime smoke .......

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I enjoy these quite a bit. I am guessing it's just a opinion do to personal taste. They are pretty damn good smokes for me. I would give it another try, you never know.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I to like them right out of the box , I have tried all but the lonsdale.....
Willie and JD r very aw hear of the construction issue, ( anyone who has had issue with there cigar, get back to Willie or JD, they will make good )
This is still a very good anytime smoke .......
I enjoyed the Lonsdale I had! got more sitting.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Cool! I heard the lonsdale was spicier than the others, but I haven't smoke any size yet myself. I'm thinking of burning my one and only (robusto I think) tomorrow.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ive got 2 of these laying down in the humi... havent tried one yet.... but am looking forward to it..

I might have to fire one of them up tomorrow and pair with coffee myself...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I didn't think these were fantastic, but I thought they were very enjoyable. I did have the problem of the wrapper exploding on several of these, though; however, this seems like a problem that DE is aware of and trying to rectify.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
had one so far, the over-ring-guaged toro, courtesy of dub. not a single burn problem, thankfully. really surprised me with the strength, but i thought it worked with the blend. i really dug on it, and will be revisitiny the blend, but that's just me. and, yes, i could see these possibly mellowing like a tat brown, once again just my take.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
RashNuts was nice enough to send me a few of the original toros in some box pass winnings, and they both had wrapper issues. They smoked fine, which is testament to how well they're made. I've had two from recent boxes and they were flawless.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
I have smoked through a ton of these and just grabbed another box of the lonsdales from CraigMac at Emersons. Best cigar I have smoked in a long time by far. The only issues I have had were with the wrappers on the Toro splitting. Happened on every one of them but was still able to smoke through them. Hats off to JD and the crew at DE for a fantastic smoke.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had some bad experience with the Toros (splitting wrappers), but I heard the newer batches are smoking better. Going to pick some up to give them a second try.