What's new

Herrera Esteli

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm literally smoking my first HE right now, the short corona. LOVE IT! Really great cigar, I think I might end up preferring this to the CyB, it'll be close, and it's nice I don't have to choose :) I find these more peppery through the nose, and a tad stronger, though perhaps not as sweet as the CyB.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had 2-3 of the sizes, all were excellent. Definitely the best new regular release cigar I have had in the last year. Everyone I have gifted them to has enjoyed them as well!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very well deserved, this is one of my new favorite sticks. Glad I got a box when they first came out, they will be even harder to find now.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have smoked a robusto and toro and they are terrific. I have a lonsdale waiting for comparison.

These have become one of my favorite smokes

Rkc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a box of lonsdales from CigarKing, free shipping and $30 off coupon... The Herrera Esteli is a great smoke

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Great cigar. I've burnt through four of them. Each one split and literally made a *POP* sound while burning - but the flavors were great.

Congratulations on the rating. The cigar is definitely worthy of it.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I smoked through a fiver of The belicosos. This is a unique cigar for sure. Smoking speed makes more of a difference with this cigar than with any other I've smoked. Smoke it fast, and it's just another stick. Smoke it slow and it's a $15 stick.

This is coming from a goat-palate, but I can tell you that the nuances are considerably pronounced when you take your time. 2 cents.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This has become one of my favorites bar none. The spice on the smaller sizes is awesome and the bigger sizes give a more creamy, toasty profile. Just awesome cigars. I picked up 2 boxes when we got our last shipment, 1 corona, 1 toro to go with my lonsdale box I got a few months back. Just love em!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
This has become one of my favorites bar none. The spice on the smaller sizes is awesome and the bigger sizes give a more creamy, toasty profile. Just awesome cigars. I picked up 2 boxes when we got our last shipment, 1 corona, 1 toro to go with my lonsdale box I got a few months back. Just love em!
what are your thoughts on the HE Toro vs. the HE Piramide? I like the Toro, but never even thought about trying the piramide until it got the higher ratings than the other vitolas in CA

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To me they are very similar John. The differences, if any, are so negligible I don't know if you could tell a difference. The sizes are so similar I don't really think it matters. It isn't like going from a toro to a corona, where there will be some pretty big differences.