What's new

Herroooo... For all those that don't know me and like wise.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My name is Megan, most call me Meg (please, no reference with Meg from Family Guy... I get that waaaaaaaay too much, also Megan Fox... I don't like her)

I am 21, currently studying Fashion Design (starting my 5th semester), so far I love fashion illustration, pattern making (pattern making is pretty much mapping out the design so that it can be produced) and embroidery (I've never done embroidery until this summer, in Vera Wang).

I live in Mexico City, though, I might move to NY in the next two years, nothing is for sure yet. I want to mayor in FIT or Parsons.

I used to smoke cigars often, though, the career keeps me very busy, rarely giving me a chance just plump on the couch and chill. I usually try to smoke a cigar on holidays at least (my last one was in Thanksgiving Day... and I don't even remember what I had... could have been a Don Pepin, I'm not sure)

And I think that's that.

You guys don't have to be all "polite" around me as some may know already, I'm easy going.

P.S. I am going try to log on as much as possible, I always felt guilty leaving the forum and not let anyone know what's been of my life.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hi.... Good to meet you and see you again. It's a fun forum. I am pretty sure it's the best. Glad you found your way back. ;-)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
4,000 posts is the new 1 I guess... an intro thread with over 4,000 posts!?!

Welcome back Meg. :) If I make it to Mexico City this Winter, will ya get away from your studies for a minute and meet up for a cigar? I'm hoping me and a buddy will stop through on our way to somewhere else... :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Well hi there, Meg!! Long time no see, welcome back, where ya been, how are ya, and all that other stuff! I guess Shawn will be renewing his crush now....:grin: