What's new

Hey all from SE Wisconsin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this site and after a few days of lurking, thought it would be great to join. Somewhat new to quality cigars. I've smoked "decent" ones for years and about 2 years ago started experimenting with very good smokes.

I'm a former Alaskan fisherman of 9 years living back down in the lower 48. I grew up in Chicago, so I'm slowly adjusting to life back here. Up there, I was in the fishing industry--recreational, charter, and commercial. I was also a hunting guide in the off season or when I had down time. Down here, I'm an associate professor at a state university in SE Wisconsin and I also work at an alternative school teaching and counseling. It's okay, but I'd rather be up north.

I'm the proud papa of a one month old little boy named Sean David. I love him to death and couldn't be any happier finally being a daddy. There's a pic of my little boy attached. We're calling him moose because of his grunts and how voraciously he eats :) :)

Attachments

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Nice intro, glad you joined us. Lets go fishing!

Welcome aboard.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome! I just left SE WI to move to Mississippi. I hear you about wanting to live up north again, but our ideas of "up north" are a little different. haha.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Bro, what college do you teach at? I live in wausau, WI. Smack dab in the middle of the state. If you know where it is.
welcom to botl