What's new

Hey all you Michiganders!

Kidrock

Smoking 50RG Less W/Farai
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Making the check in over here in T-Town..

So I decided to drink alot one night......

Had the credit card out.....you can already see where this is going....

and made a huge isom purchase... LOL

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Good Morning fellas!!

How was the smoke, Nick?
Not going to lie...disappointing. I was fighting a cold...so I am just hoping my taste buds were jacked. I had just bought it from the shop that day and was it was my first new batch smoke. It needs a little time in the humi for sure...but just fell flat on top of that. Going to have to research this more and smoke a couple more when pallet is top notch:)

Hope everyone is loving this weather today! 70 in October...hellz yeah!

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
How did you like the La Traviata Mike?
I thought it was alright. The draw was pretty tight and it didn't produce as much smoke as I would have liked. It opened up a little at the halfway point and a little more on the last third. It burned well. I think I only touched it up once. Flavors were good, but they didn't change much as it smoked. Not much pepper at all, mostly just a tobacco flavor with a little sweetness. The price was certainly right, $6.10 out the door at CFO for the robusto.

Overall, I thought it was good but I'm not rushing out to grab more anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ashton event at Churchill's in Southfield today 3-8pm. I'll see ya guys there!

Stickied means to have the thread always there and it appears in the first few threads every time.

Ender

Ok, maybe just one.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ashton event at Churchill's in Southfield today 3-8pm. I'll see ya guys there!

Stickied means to have the thread always there and it appears in the first few threads every time.
Well that's neat. I wonder why that happened? I'm thankful for it though.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I saw that about churchills...wish I could roll out there. There are going to be at smokeys in bloomfied on 11/12...hope to get to that one...

Happy birthday virginhoweller....
IMO it's a good event if you want some good booze. I'm not a big Ashton fan. San Cristobal is good but that's Pepin not Ashton.