Hey BOTL'S!!! Look what I Made!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
My Vote is for chicago! It's in the Center of the Country and the
Burning Leaf is very dear to so many of our Hearts!:inlove::awholelot:love::blushlove:togetherl:seesaw::thinkidea
It would be no problem to host such an event at Burning Leaf. In fact we would be honored to have everyone here. I had brought the idea to Eric briefly once before. Maybe a few of our cigar maker members would be willing to get involved as well.:ccool:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
U guys are Hilarious! I say we start a voting thread on potential
locations for an annual BOTL Herf! Maybe Larry or Justin Can do the
honors!

Oh no no no Bob. Burning Leaf is most definately I-phone friendly. We frown upon Blackberry use. :razz:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
The annual herf for come one come all has been a topic for several months now at the leaf. Aquarich and I have already told Tim are services are ready to be used in planning and logistics. I think tim needs to show Jamal this thread. If you organize it they will come.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Sounds like a great excuse to visit the leaf and smoke a BOTL stick. Hmm, I've got a brother in Kalamazoo and SIL near Detroit. Sounds like a good excuse to visit to me.

Lookin' forward to that PDR BOTL stick.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am throwing a BOTL herf annually on the beach in Socal. This year will be the 4th such herf we have done. Everyone is welcome to come. The event is in October and is on the Calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.