What's new

hey brothers So I'm shopping around for a lighter ,how's that Edison arc lighter .?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Get a butane Xikar lighter. Some are a bit much for price but customer service is awesome and they come with lifetime gurantee!!

If you can't fund one then Veritgo, JetLine or Lotus are decent too.

Should you go Zippo get a butane insert. They're like $11.00 on Amazon.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Philbonanno

Flipcigars
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a butane Xikar lighter. Some are a bit much for price but customer service is awesome and they come with lifetime gurantee!!

If you can't fund one then Veritgo, JetLine or Lotus are decent too.

Should you go Zippo get a butane insert. They're like $11.00 on Amazon.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk
Awesome !!! Thanks I'll go check it out ,

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I don't know where to start lol, my zippo inserts are trusty for sure! my DJEEPS are my go to work lighters so if i loose them I don't care, when i'm out and about I have a xikar on me, and when I'm home i have my xikar desktop or my lotus desktop all butane! Check Famous for some! Be sure to use the BOTLORG coupon code!

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have the ST Dupont Slim lighter in copper and love it I think it retails around $180 and I got it from a small batch promo, but had planned on buying it anyway. The flat flame is perfection.

I also bought one of the knockoff ligne ST Dupont lighters with a soft flame for $35 from ali express and use it as my backup lighter and its equally well beautiful and dependable - plus it lasts longer.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I have the ST Dupont Slim lighter in copper and love it I think it retails around $180 and I got it from a small batch promo, but had planned on buying it anyway. The flat flame is perfection.

I also bought one of the knockoff ligne ST Dupont lighters with a soft flame for $35 from ali express and use it as my backup lighter and its equally well beautiful and dependable - plus it lasts longer.
My Dupont slim sucks (I might need to adjust it.) The minis I've had have been awesome and the maxi was just fine.

https://www.amazon.com/GStar®-TorchZilla-Windproof-Flames-Lighter/dp/B00V8YX06I/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466041697&sr=8-2&keywords=torch+lighter

For cheap torch and DJEEP for cheap flame.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've had a heap of different lighters over the years, I'll use for a while, but I always end up back on Bic lighters before long. Haven't found anything that starts first time every time and lasts as long as a Bic (between fills) for any where near the price. So I figured.. Bic it is. By all means shop around and I hope you find something that suits, but I didn't. A lot of these "fancy lighters" don't stand up to el cheapo ones. Just my experience..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gone with the Ronson ones from Walgreens, they are cheap. For about $4, I went and bought about 7 of them, 3 at home, 2 in my truck and 2 in my desk at work. If I lose them I'm only out $4 and will go buy another 4.
I do the same thing with the Ronsons. I use those as my car lighters. Have one in each car. In my fishing tackle box, under the couch, pretty much anywhere I need one! They hold up darn well and are dirt cheap.
I can also vouch for Jetline as it is my cheapy leave out in the shed lighter, never have a problem. Vertigo is great when it comes to cutters, but I have never tried their lighters.
I keep my Xicar in my pocket as my most used lighter. Xicar products are just solid, and you can't beat their warranty!

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I've gone with the Ronson ones from Walgreens, they are cheap. For about $4, I went and bought about 7 of them, 3 at home, 2 in my truck and 2 in my desk at work. If I lose them I'm only out $4 and will go buy another 4.
Pretty much this for me...I lose and break lighters all the time. Plus they look and work great .

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bought the sweet Jekyll and Hyde Tatuaje lighter less than a year ago and now have misplaced it.. Heartbreaking... Not going to purchase another although it was a badass lighter.. I recently bought a zikar and love it. I doubt I drop that much money on another lighter