What's new

Hey everybody! (Houston, TX brother)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name's Nolan and I live in Houston, TX. I've been a member on Cigar Weekly for about 3 years or so, but I can't access the site from home anymore (very strange, because some of my fellow brothers still post there). So I haven't visited there in some time, but I got a hankerin to talk about cigars, since my new job is helping to run the humidor at a local liquor store (large chain of very nice stores with a killer cigar department).

I also enjoy making and performing music (I'm a DJ and I also help throw and promote events with some friends), riding bicycles and I attend University of Houston studying history.

Anyhow, I hear good things about this forum, and I used to chat with Halon quite frequently when I was on Cigar Weekly, and when I signed up for this site I saw he had a great reputation here. He tells me this forum is awesome, so I guess I'm about to find out.

Thanks for having me!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahaa hey drew! what's goin on?

i live on the SW side now, no more Galveston business.

so if you wanna meet up some time let me know.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hahaa hey drew! what's goin on?

i live on the SW side now, no more Galveston business.

so if you wanna meet up some time let me know.

I'm actually in San Antonio right now at Fort Sam, soon (well if you consider another 9-12 months soon) to be relocating to Ft Huachucca to reclass..

drew

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Welcome Nolan :dance:

I've been a member on Cigar Weekly for about 3 years or so, but I can't access the site from home anymore (very strange, because some of my fellow brothers still post there).
Same here, as well as a few others I know.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! I spent the summer at the University of Houston, and I suppose all I can say is that I hope it's more fun during the rest of the school year :tonguerol