What's new

Hey from Central FL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. I'm from the central FL area and haven't been smoking for a very long time although I've been a (barely active) member of another forum for about 2 years or so. Compared to most, I'm a pretty light smoker but that's due to the time, or lack of it, that I have to smoke. When I first started out, I knew nothing of course and went on a shopping spree on the monster/cbid not knowing anything about cigars/sizes/burn times/etc and bought what I thought were good deals lol. I eventually sold or gave away most of them and after a long break and doing some research especially on different size cigars, I've decided to give it another shot and just start fresh on a new forum as well.

I just recently tried a 46rg stick from a friend of a friend of a friend sort of thing and that looks like its around my comfort zone. It actually looks like there are a lot of small cigars out there and there I was buying 60rg sticks! Hopefully during my time here I will learn more about the different brands that offer sizes suitable for guys such as myself. So far though, I really enjoy the flavor profile of Arturo Fuente hemingway line.

My old setup was a coolidor but have since used the cooler for my fishing adventures =). I'm thinking of a tupperdor setup just for the time being since its small, lightweight and cheap. My ultimate goal is the wineador route since it stays pretty hot down here and I like to keep my house warm (warmer than most anyways). Well, I guess that's it! Thanks for reading.

** Oh yea, anyone here plan on getting or already have GTA V? :hearteyes

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome bro.

Tons of small RG lovers here including myself.

And ill be picking up GTA V later today and plan on never going outside ever again after that

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Georgia. Should I assume from your screen name that you own a Hayabusa? If so, check out the motorcycle section of the forum.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey Busa, welcome from another Orlando guy. You and BigdaddyJG need to come to our next HERF, they are always fun.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone

Tons of small RG lovers here including myself.

And ill be picking up GTA V later today and plan on never going outside ever again after that
Great to hear! This will have to be put on the waiting list for me unfortunately but I feel where you're coming from lol. Looks like a huge game.

Welcome from SWFL, I was just in your neck of the woods at Hustlers place a little over a week ago.
Its funny because I live a couple of blocks from there and just recently found out about them. From what I hear, they're a great bunch of people.

Welcome from Georgia. Should I assume from your screen name that you own a Hayabusa? If so, check out the motorcycle section of the forum.
Unfortunately I sold her earlier this year. I'd like to pick another bike up in the future though. I'll definitely lurk around that section. Thanks

Hey Busa, welcome from another Orlando guy. You and BigdaddyJG need to come to our next HERF, they are always fun.
Thanks. Seems like a lot of FL folks around here. I'd definitely like to attend one some day

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome Brother, Central east and west coast brother over here! If your ever in the Plant City area or fort pierce/vero beach area hit me up. I have a few good smokes to share with you.

Chef