What's new

Hey from Seattle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Seattle!

Ty here from the great Northwest. I'm a dad of 2 awesome boys and married to the most amazing woman.

I've been smoking seriously for about 2 years. Before that it was a smoke with my father-in-law on Xmas and trying some sticks in college. But a couple Chritmas's back I brought a few Arturo Fuente's to my in-laws and I realized I loved this. So I dove in.

I've sampled a ton and have started to find a few that I really like to always have on hand.

I am loving the 262 Revere right now, a few others I try to always have on hand:
Undercrown's
MUWAT
AB Prensado
AB Maxx
Camacho Triple Maduro
Tatuaje Havana VI
Tatuaje Fausto
Inferno

Others I don't get as often, but I love:
San Lotano Oval
Illusione Espernay
Liga Privada No. 9
Herrara Esteli
Arturo Fuente 8-5-8

I have learned a bit about what I like, but I want to learn more. So I am looking forward to learning from you guys!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Ty and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have yo join us. I know you will enjoy our site and brotherhood here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, brother! Nice list you've got up there. Haven't had an 8-5-8 in years, great stick as far as I recall. Have you tried the Camacho Criollo or Connecticut? I'd imagine those would be a little too weak if you're smoking the Triple Maduro, but I've been looking at those lately as my next purchase.