What's new

Hey guys, I'm engaged!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
As of Saturday I'm officially affianced/betrothed/engaged. I proposed and she accepted and it's pretty damn awesome.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Congrats Rich! This better have been after you guys left my house. I have a nice bottle of champagne on hand that I would have cracked open.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Congrats Rich! This better have been after you guys left my house. I have a nice bottle of champagne on hand that I would have cracked open.
It actually happened a little after we left - so technically you were the last person to see us as a gf/bf couple, how funny is that?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well this is cause for one of my last few posts before I hit 10K

CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!

If I'm invited I'll be singing My WAY by Frank Sinatra at your wedding.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
And the "Pig" was the last cigar you smoked as a single guy! Were you at the hotel or did you stop somewhere on the way back? I'm happy for you Rich. Stacy seems like a great girl.

:applause:

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
And the "Pig" was the last cigar you smoked as a single guy! Were you at the hotel or did you stop somewhere on the way back? I'm happy for you Rich. Stacy seems like a great girl.

:applause:
Wow yeah really - forgot that. What a way to go out right? That was a great smoke. I ended up proposing at the hotel later in the night, she was pretty sick but after a nap she felt better so we were hanging out talking about lactating colonial women (seriously, how random is that?) and I busted it out. It actually took me a minute to convince her 'cause I'm a bit of a bastard and I've been joking around about this for some time. Any way, after she figured out that I wasn't blowing smoke again she said yes. Agonizing couple of minutes but worth it.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"lactating colonial women"

Nevermind, I really don't want to know the story behind that.....