What's new

Hey Skip, what the ....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm in for a fiver.
My friend will help us out. I am happy to coordinate everything for those who want in on it. I only know of one retailer that will be carrying it. My friend has bought from them before with great success. I think that retailer was referenced earlier in this thread. If anyone has a link to the list of all retailers that will get this cigar next month, please PM me.

Long story short, I'd be glad to be the point man on this. Please let me know.

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Here's the update. the retailer that shall not be named will be the first to have this cigar. I could not get an exact date, but all indications point to it being soon. The cigars come in 22-count boxes. Again, available sizes/msrp are:

• Wunder|Lust Petit Belicoso (4 5/8 x 54) — €8.25 (Boxes of 22, €181.50)
  • Wunder|Lust Robusto (5 x 50) — €8.75 (Boxes of 22, €192.50)
  • Wunder|Lust Gran Corona (5 5/8 x 46) — €8 (Boxes of 22, €176)
  • Wunder|Lust Gran Toro (6 x 52) — €9.25 (Boxes of 22, €203.50)

For many of the other cigars carried by this vendor, singles, ten-packs, and even three-packs are sometimes available. That being said, cost per stick, and shipping is always better when buying full boxes. (This retailer does ship to USA, btw). My contact in Germany would buy direct from the retailer and then ship to me. I would then divide and send on to those who still want to participate in this split. Some of you have expressed interest in splits, others just in 5ers. Remember, 22-count boxes make the 5er splits a bit tougher, but we can certainly figure that out. Clear as mud? Yes? I can't post final pricing until I know how many boxes to buy, what sizes, shipping to me in USA, and shipping to each of the participants from me. Ok, here is a list of those who have already expressed interest:

@apnutter
@Wicket
@Zmilin
@UnBanded
@Spenny
@RacFocus
@Erikcooper
@daleo8803
@StogieNinja
@problemsolverjc
@jonboy
@OtismyMan
@JKinWV
@Smoqman
@Gunson
@Cricken
@ckay

Even if everyone only wants a 5er it adds up to 4 boxes. I know that some wanted splits instead of 5ers, so that would change things considerably. I don't care either way. It all depends on availability. Please confirm if you're in or out, and if you want a 5er or split (11 sticks). Also please confirm your preferred vitola.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Interested. However, you know me and my whole, can't buy cigars thing.

Can you confirm if the retailer who must not be named is the same place where Skip found his tobacco?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm out. You can count me out. Thanks for doing this thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Interested. However, you know me and my whole, can't buy cigars thing.

Can you confirm if the retailer who must not be named is the same place where Skip found his tobacco?
That is not the retailer I had in mind, but I am open to the best price/availability/etc...