What's new

Hey there from Sacramento CA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to be here...just wanted to say hi to everyone! I'm just getting into this hobby so I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions but will search for answers first. A couple items that i have not seen posted are below.

1) I'm looking into getting a wine-o-dor stared up as Sacramento get really hot. I dont have a huge budget but want to get something that is efficient. do you think a smaller unit 8-12 bottles would be easier to maintain? I'm thinking with a smaller unit temp would be easier to control and RH would be faster to come back up. Any thoughts?

2) Anyone else from Sac. try Cardenas cigars. They are a local cigar shop thet rolls their own cigars in house and have great prices from what i have seen. I bought a few but with fresh rolled cigs I'm letting them rest for at least 3 months before I give them a go.

any other suggestions would be great...the cigar for this weekend is the Oliva Serie G and O. Just trying to find what i like.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome
In regards to the Wine coler set up... I know cost is an issue, but go big, the RH comes back just fine in mine and I have a 26 or 28 bottle fridge. If you go small, you end up having to buy more storage at some point. Try Craigslist.com, you might be able to find a used one, for a better price. I use a Cigar Oasis xl and some of the Kitty Litter beads for Humidity.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...you guy's are great! Can't wait for tonight...beer and cigar night with the buddies...Yeah!