What's new

Hey Y'all

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, My name is Brennan Morrow. I'm born and raised in Ringgold Ga, population 1200. I've been smoking for about a year and hooked since day one. Started smoking because a friend of mine does and I wanted to try it and really like it. I love the comroderey of the cigar world and that's the main reason I have kept it going strong for the past year. I work at McKee foods in Collegedale TN and really like it. I'm 22 and getting married in 47 days, yes I'm counting down haha. My favorite sticks so far are Herrera Estelli, the Unico line and Liga Privada t52, No. 9, L40 etc. I like LFD's as well and Cubans too. I also like Padron's and Perdomo's. Most of the popular medium to full body cigars.

Thanks,
Brennan

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Brannon :welcome: from just up the road; East Ridge, Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys. thats cool there is someone from east ridge. where do you buy your cigars from? i was born in east ridge.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome from Chicagoland, Brennan. And congrats on your upcoming wedding. Have you (or will you) give some sticks to your bridal party? If so, which ones?

One word of advice, if I may - let the ink dry on the wedding license/certificate first before saying to your new bride, "screw saving for the (future) kids' college, I need a new humidor!"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I plan on giving a few to some of them a few cigars. I have had some buddies from CATS sell me some pretty sweet sticks for myself but Im not sure what to give my groomsman. I've got a L40 and a 10 year old LFD premium line. maybe a few others. I know one of them just told me the other day he likes CAO's and Partagas cigars. the others like camachos, lfd's, herrera's. several Drew Estates like me. but anyways, thanks for all the warm welcoming guys.