What's new

Heya from Epping, NH

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey all, my name is Matt Eckard. As far as background I moved around a lot as a kid, Iowa, Minnesota, Colorado, Idaho and a few more, but ended up in NH after I was in the Military (U.S. Army, Satellite Communications) and have loved it since. I've been "smoking" for several years of my life, but only truly been smoking properly (Cigars, not cigarettes) for the past year or so. I frequent Federal Cigar in Epping, and have hit their Plaistow, NH store a few times, but haven't really branched out to any other smoke shops. I enjoy a generally medium-full to full bodied smoke, but a nice mild smoke is nice and tasty to me occasionally. As far as favorite sticks I've become partial to Opus X recently (ouch my wallet) but I also thoroughly enjoy Liga (#9), Undercrown (the new Vivas especially), Carillo EPC, Fuente 858 Maduro (still haven't gotten my hands on a sungrown... in time... in time...), and 9/10ths of the My Father line. I was introduced to the boards by Anodor and RaschNuts. Mainly just looking to both share and receive opinions on sticks, and get a few ideas towards new things to find. From what I've seen so far I'm looking forward to chatting on the boards, and eventually (once I build more of a personal stock) enjoying time in the marketplace.

Cheers :chat:
Matt

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its about time you joined this forum. To everyone else out there, Matt is a great guy and will be a fantastic addition to the forum, take good care of him.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Even living next to it... still haven't been to the drag (Shame on me, I know) But I get my fill of stories from Warren (a guy who is at the track a lot and stop by the shop a lot). :p

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Glad to see you out of the shadows Matt, I'll see you at the shop Wednesday.

Ian

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Welcome, Matt (no pun intended)! I have spent time and really like the great state of New Hampshire! You have an impressive line-up of "go to" cigars; especially the Arturo Fuente, EPC, and the LP9!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Matt!

:welcome: from SE Minnesota

Glad to have you here! It sounds like you have a couple of good mentors....Looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Even living next to it... still haven't been to the drag (Shame on me, I know) But I get my fill of stories from Warren (a guy who is at the track a lot and stop by the shop a lot). :p
My dad and I have been going up since I was a kid, always a good time! Hopefully you're upwind of the start line :)