What's new

Hi all, new here, allow myself to intruduce......myself

JMN

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi everyone

Just found this site the other day and have really enjoyed reading it already. In fact, you guys have already inspired me, as I am building a Wine Cooler-Humidor as we speak. I chose a Vino-Temp28, Thermo cooler. Don't have room for much more.

I have only been smoking Cigars for about a year now, and realy only started taking it seriously recently (last 6 months). I have a little desktop Humi that is always full though, although I rarely smoke, since I only have one friend who smokes.

Professionally, I have been in the Marine Corps for six years and enjoy it. I get paid to protect freedom, can't really argue with that.

Hobby wise, I run alot, lift weights, ride a bike, drink beer, smoke cigars, drink beer, drink a little wine, drink beer, drink liqour, smoke cigars. You get the idea.

Interests: I love cars, Cigar collecting, trying new things. I own a Audi A8 that I am constantly tooling, altough looking to acquire an S8. Saving gas by biking everywhere (seriously, I saved a $100 this month).

That's about it, looking forward to being a member of the forum.

Justin

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome...

Yea I like drinking beer, and liquor, and some more beer.. all while washing it down with a nice cold beer....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
And thank you so much for your service..

(i was distracted by the thought of beer earlier.. you can tell I am sitting at my desk ready to go home..)