What's new

Hi all! New to BOTL, long time smoker, part time cigar reviewer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My name is Derek, and I've been smoking cigars for about 7 years now. Everything about cigars and the process of making them absolutely fascinates me. It's definitely one of my favorite hobbies. I dream of one day opening my own B&M in the future.

I'm 21, (yes, I've been smoking hand rolled Stogies since I was 14) and I'm a student in Salem, MA. Studying criminal justice, but I am about to make a big decision in changing majors.

In my spare time, I love to review cigars on my YouTube channel. I'll give anything a try! I'm always looking for new and different sticks to check out. So thank you for reading this, and I'm looking forward to making new friends on here! Cheers everyone!

-Derek

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from the Texas panhandle. Glad you made it and I am sure you will enjoy it here. Good luck with the major switch. Been there, done that, and still hear about it from my dad from time to time. You have to do what is right for you.
Happy Smoking... btw...way younger than I, but way more experienced smoker... cool to start at 14

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Cheers Derek!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

looking forward to your reviews!