What's new

Hi. Back after 8-10 years.... regretting the break!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a good, active group of cigar people. Been asking around. Recommended here. Smoking cigars since 17. 40 now. Have a cabinet of about 200 cigars from 2004-2008 I hadn’t smoked so been going through them now. About 50 left of the old ones. Had a good pre 2006 Diamond Crown Maximus last night. Meanwhile learning all the latest brands after 8-10 years away from the hobby. Restocking humidor faster than I planned :) lots of great new lines out there. Feel I’m pretty caught up. Still searching for that daily stick though. Also signed up for smoke inn club and Privada.

Some of the wrappers out now are great like San Andres and Sumatran... I see Nicaragua is dominating now and rightfully so. Hoya De Nicaragua was about the only main brand when I left ... now so many and all so good. The prices are way up from the laws but so many great brands now!

About to take a walk and try out this Wise Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking for a good, active group of cigar people. Been asking around. Recommended here. Smoking cigars since 17. 40 now. Have a cabinet of about 200 cigars from 2004-2008 I hadn’t smoked so been going through them now. About 50 left of the old ones. Had a good pre 2006 Diamond Crown Maximus last night. Meanwhile learning all the latest brands after 8-10 years away from the hobby. Restocking humidor faster than I planned :) lots of great new lines out there. Feel I’m pretty caught up. Still searching for that daily stick though. Also signed up for smoke inn club and Privada.

Some of the wrappers out now are great like San Andres and Sumatran... I see Nicaragua is dominating now and rightfully so. Hoya De Nicaragua was about the only main brand when I left ... now so many and all so good. The prices are way up from the laws but so many great brands now!

About to take a walk and try out this Wise Man.

Welcome @Escapethefam !

I’m new here and can firmly say this is a great group. Glad to meet you brother.

...negotiating a truce with reality.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the leaf game around 8 years now, but really got into it only 5 years or so ago. Lots of small batch/niche brands. Lots of rabbit holes to jump down. You picked a good time to come back now while we stil have some time until the FDA enforces their BS new rule crap.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Welcome! This is the place to go to when camaraderie and cigar knowledge/experience is what you crave.... just be prepared to go way overboard with the hobby, nothing but enablers here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! This is the place to go to when camaraderie and cigar knowledge/experience is what you crave.... just be prepared to go way overboard with the hobby, nothing but enablers here!

I’m already overboard again. Went through most of my old stuff and I’ve prob bought another couple hundred sticks in past 2-3 months. :) I ordered some illusione 5 pack, 10 pack of short stories and a box of Oliva V Melanio last night and today. Happy I have a few separate credit cards from my wife. My oasis doesn’t work so I ordered a lot of Boveda packs but I needed more so ordered 4 more large bovedas. Doesn’t have the air movement but that Oasis was a pile. Band broke, then other way to plug in broke ... I want to make a coolerdor but don’t need it. I’ve been looking online at old furnitures and iceboxes as a humidor project for fun too.