What's new

Hi Everyone from Central Florida!

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
While I was and on/off casual cigar smoker, I've recently made the switch to full time (little over 2 months ago). My current favorite smokes are Arturo Fuente Don Carlos, Ashton VSG, and more recently it seems I love just about every cuban cigar I get my hands on (hoyo, partagas, bolivar, monte, H upman, even quintero so far).

I enjoy most cigars on my patio (when it's not windy) where I have added some papasan chairs for long sitting enjoyment. Looking forward to participating in the forum as I keep learning so much.

-Tim

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey from Tampa! I'm up in Orlando a lot visiting family and lived there for many years. I see you're in Lake Mary, have you have made it into Corona Cigar?

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey from Tampa! I'm up in Orlando a lot visiting family and lived there for many years. I see you're in Lake Mary, have you have made it into Corona Cigar?
I used to go to corona, but their singles prices are crazy high, and they are a little crowded.

There's a new place in Sanford called Executive Cigar Shop & Lounge that I like to go to better. Their prices for everything is less and it's a more comfortable shop.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I used to go to corona, but their singles prices are crazy high, and they are a little crowded.

There's a new place in Sanford called Executive Cigar Shop & Lounge that I like to go to better. Their prices for everything is less and it's a more comfortable shop.
Yeah Corona is definitely not cheap. Ol' Times is a great B&M in Casselberry if you haven't been by there. They tend to have a good inventory and decent prices.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@BasicTek, I just stopped by Ol’ Times yesterday and picked up some really hard to find stuff including the Fuente Anejo Shark No. 77. It’s worth the drive from Lake Mary just for that limited release stick which you only see around the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@BasicTek, I just stopped by Ol’ Times yesterday and picked up some really hard to find stuff including the Fuente Anejo Shark No. 77. It’s worth the drive from Lake Mary just for that limited release stick which you only see around the holidays.
Sounds good, if they still have them this weekend I'll try to grab a couple. AF is my favorite NC and I haven't even tried any of the "fancy" ones like this shark or the opus yet...

I was at Executive in Sanford on Christmas Eve, they don't have a wide selection, more of a just a nice place to hang out and relax than a store (but they do have some).

I actually drive by Ol' Times on most Sundays to play tennis, never even noticed it.