What's new

Hi Everyone from SoCal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke Cigars maybe once a month and am looking to get into a hobby that will help de stress me during the stressful week, I work full time and go to school 4 days a week. I do not have a go to cigar. I just go with what ever catches my eye. I am looking to learn more about cigars and building a small stock for home so I don't have to go out and buy one whenever I want one.

I also screen print and am in school for screen printing, and welding.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome from North Idaho
this is the place to learn use the search feature before asking questions but by all means ask if you can't find what you're looking for.
I have been smoking only a year and still don't have "a favorite"
there is more cigar experience here then you can imagine
again welcome

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome from WA!

Good luck finding a favorite. According to my records I have 500+ favorites sitting in my humidor. And I’m just a noob. Some folks here likely have 10x that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Welcome!
When I first started smoking cigars, I'd jot down what I tasted when I smoked...Nothing fancy, just exactly what I tasted, and then if I liked or disliked the cigar. After a while, I looked over these tasting notes and was able to map out a rough idea of what I liked; and then would look for cigars with that same/similar profile.
It's a fun journey!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I smoke Cigars maybe once a month and am looking to get into a hobby that will help de stress me during the stressful week, I work full time and go to school 4 days a week. I do not have a go to cigar. I just go with what ever catches my eye. I am looking to learn more about cigars and building a small stock for home so I don't have to go out and buy one whenever I want one.

Welcome from another SoCal'er!

You picked the perfect "de-stresser'! That's what I do too!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Welcome, I just joined the other day and am in LA. Good luck with school, you're on a good track. It sounds difficult but if you get to the point of building up your stash to where they can age then its a real treat. I find that some of these cheaper bundles are a real treat when aged. It worked for me on a college budget. In fact I still do buy bundles and tuck them away. Cigars are a good way to relax. Pipes as well. There is a learning curve but I find it quite relaxing. Also the tobacco selection is extraordinary.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk