What's new

Hi from a "French newbie"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

My name is Thomas : I’m from France so please forgive my grammar or vocabulary mistakes.

I’m 39 years old (40 in 2 months).

I discovered the cigar’s world very recently during vacations in Cuba (in March of this year).

Since then, I’m doing lots of « research » to better apprehend this fantastic universe .

As a wine lover, I’ve found many similarities (aromas, flavour, taste…) and am very interesting in developping my senses.

Smoking a cigar is also a way to fully relax, a moment when you can chill while forgetting all the concerns

I stay very reasonnable with maximum one cigar a week I fully enjoy.

I’m really happy about joining this forum I’ve begun to browse and that I fully enjoy with many members full of knowledge and eager to to share their passion.

I’ll do my best to contribute even if my lack of knowledge won’t be very helpful for you (but I’ll try to improve !!)

See you soon

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Welcome! As a fellow wine enthusiast, I agree that it helps you to pick out flavors you enjoy in a good cigar.

Also, do you want a fake leather jacket? LOL

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from North Idaho

and your english is great ,Americans grammar is notoriously bad ...so don't worry about it

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Welcome from Eastern Tennessee. I share your love of wine. Pairing a good cigar with a glass of fine port is one of the true pleasures in this world.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot for your welcoming and your friendly messages :)

Also, we are traditionally very bad at math.

Welcome to BOTL! What part of March were you in Cuba, and did the pandemic affect your travels?
We went to Havana (of course), Vinares (where there are some many tobacco plantations), Trinidad, Cienfugos, Santa Clara and Caya Santa Maria

It was a very nice trip :)