What's new

Hi from Bagram Afghanistan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Bruce and I'm addicted to cigars. Its been an off and on battle over the last few years but I'm finally off the wagon. I'm part of a medevac unit in Bagram Afghanistan. Its our job to pick up the dead and wounded off the battlefield. So after a longs days work we like to sit back and have a nice cigar.

Today I received a care package full of good smoke from the guys at Club Stogie forums. Only one bag had something written on it. It said from Rick- BOTL.org "Thank you for helping us contribute." . I just wanted to thank you for all you've sent. It means alot to us. Plus I've snooped around and I think I might be a regular on this forum as well. As there is some good read and good people. :smile:

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome Staff Sgt. And Thank you for serving!

I'm Bruce and I'm addicted to cigars. Its been an off and on battle over the last few years but I'm finally off the wagon. I'm part of a medevac unit in Bagram Afghanistan. Its our job to pick up the dead and wounded off the battlefield. So after a longs days work we like to sit back and have a nice cigar.

Today I received a care package full of good smoke from the guys at Club Stogie forums. Only one bag had something written on it. It said from Rick- BOTL.org "Thank you for helping us contribute." . I just wanted to thank you for all you've sent. It means alot to us. Plus I've snooped around and I think I might be a regular on this forum as well. As there is some good read and good people. :smile:

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Bruce I don't know when you're heading back from Bagram, but I'm finishing up in Turkey the next three months. So let me know if you'll be traveling back through by Oct and I'll meet you at the holding pit for passer-throughs in Turkey.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Welcome aboard Sarge. Thanks for our freedom and taking care of our boys.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello and welcome aboard. Thank you for all that you do.

:usaflag:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Rick- BOTL.org
That would be me and you’re very welcome sir. It’s an honor to have you with us.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy the smokes. :usaflag:

vanwhyjr

George
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome SSG Adams.

I was in Bagram from June 06 thru Dec 06. I worked over at the AMC site in the Mobile Parts shop. If you get a chance you should stop over there and check it out. They can machine anything you want (pretty much). I'm not sure who is there now but If James is there he always has great smokes to do a little trading with.
Tell them George said hello.

Thank you very much for your service!!
Stay safe.

George

Here is a pic of me and a Spec Forces CW4 and Lt Col.

Attachments

Last edited: