What's new

Hi from NYC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All,
I've been going reading through this group for a few weeks and want to introduce myself. I live in NYC with my wife and our 2 dogs. I'm a chef. 43 years old. I smoke about 12 cigars a week on average. I'm buying cigars faster than I can smoke them, mostly from Small Batch, which I love. Some favorites are Black Label Trading bishops blend and killer bees, Roma Craft Aquitaine mode 5, Fuente Anejo 46, Hemingway Short Story, most Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust. The list is obviously much longer as there are so many great sticks out there. I smoked a Vaije C4 on the 4th of July and that was great. I just got a box of Bolivar royal coronas which I am really enjoying although the two that I've had were a little snug. But the flavors are great. The Bolivars and the 10 or so other cc's I've had in the past are prompting me to dive deeper into that territory.

Anyway, this group seems to have a ton of combined cigar wisdom, and I could definitely use some of that. There always seems to be more to learn where this hobby is concerned.

Looking forward to more,
Laurence

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I've been going reading through this group for a few weeks and want to introduce myself. I live in NYC with my wife and our 2 dogs. I'm a chef. 43 years old. I smoke about 12 cigars a week on average. I'm buying cigars faster than I can smoke them, mostly from Small Batch, which I love. Some favorites are Black Label Trading bishops blend and killer bees, Roma Craft Aquitaine mode 5, Fuente Anejo 46, Hemingway Short Story, most Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust. The list is obviously much longer as there are so many great sticks out there. I smoked a Vaije C4 on the 4th of July and that was great. I just got a box of Bolivar royal coronas which I am really enjoying although the two that I've had were a little snug. But the flavors are great. The Bolivars and the 10 or so other cc's I've had in the past are prompting me to dive deeper into that territory.

Anyway, this group seems to have a ton of combined cigar wisdom, and I could definitely use some of that. There always seems to be more to learn where this hobby is concerned.

Looking forward to more,
Laurence
[/QUOTE

Welcome!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shit man, how do you find time to smoke a dozen cigars a week as a chef? I'm a lazy-ass waiter, and I barely find time to hit that lofty goal lol. Welcome from Chicago, dude.
:) Ahh the sacrifices I have to make in other parts of my life... it's worth it though... I was in Chicago a few weeks ago. Had some great meals!