What's new

Hi from Peterborough!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chief mainly, great lounge if you have never been. Other than that it's Victory in the dirty shwa lol!
Yes I have been to Victory. Nice folks!
Will have to try the lounge at the Chief.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

2020pdx

Dan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Beervana, is one of the many nicknames for our lovely city. You won't be disappointed. I'll join you for a beer and a smoke when you decide to visit!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome. Love to get to Portland one day and visit some of the craft breweries!

Sounds good. It would be fun!
Do they have minor league baseball as well?

2020pdx

Dan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The minor league team, the Beavers, was sold in 2010 and moved to Tuscon. The MLS Timbers moved into their stadium. Not a bad trade. We have a minor league hockey team that is one of the best out there. And we have some sort of amateur baseball team coming to town this year. Not sure how that team will vary from a minor league operation. They're trying to recruit top college players to join.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. It would be fun!
Do they have minor league baseball as well?

Glad you got a team back of some variety....I live 1.5 hours from downtown Toronto in good traffic and went to a few games last year. Tough start this year. My town is famous for Jr. A hockey. Kids 16-20 and many have made the NHL from here. We have a nice ball park and it would be awesome to have a Minor league ball team. Even Class A Rookie would be good! I have a good friend in Tuscon from my hometown but I have not been there yet. She comes home here for the summer!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from small town Ontario (that would be Almonte). Go Pete's !
Thanks Bruce! I was just in Almonte for the first time at Easter. My wife is from Carleton Place and her folks are buried close to Almonte. Had a nice lunch at the Barley Mow. Nice spot!

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Howdy and welcome from Peters Creek, Alaska.
What are you riding? I haven't ridden in years decades but I still have my old Trek 2100 hanging in the garage. I'm too feeble to ride these days but I just haven't gotten around to parting with it or the old Cannondale M500.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the California Central Valley!
Thank you for the welcome. Is the Central Valley near wine county per se Sonoma and Napa? I don't know Cali very well! Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. My bro is the play-by-play guy for the Petes of the OHL.