What's new

Hi from Seven the Swede

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I was introduced to this forum by a frind so I'm a newbie and I just now learning to understand English. So bear with me, ok.... :innocent:

Cigars.... I have been smoking Cubanos on and of for many years only because it looks cool. But over the last year I have started to find everything around cigars to be more and more interesting so here I am. And there are so many more good cigars out there then the once from Fidels grounds. So I'm looking around and learning ...... and am willing to trade some Cubanos if you need. :wink:

My real name is Sven not Seven, but it seems that it's easier for foreigners to say 7, so why not. I'm 45 years old with two kids and a cigar smoke hostile wife. But I like her anyway! I have two American quality products in my garages, one Chevy Uplander and one Harley. In my professional life I mostly hang out on cigar forums while my boss thinks I'm a sales guy traveling around the world, mostly to Asia.

So friends, this is me // Sven

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Nice to have you Sven! We need more international members...Feel free to join in on any conversation :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome Sven! Your english looks good! There are some members that type worse than you! :welcome:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are too kind! It's nice to bee here!

And wow, looking around at all you pic's..... Now I know why it's so damn impossible to find God of Fire and other high class Fuente cigars in Europe, you got them!! :crytears: :wink:

See you around

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome Sven! Looking forward to getting to know you. My wife is "cigar smoke hostile" as well but I'm guessing that's pretty common.

Again, Welcome to BOTL!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
:welcome:
Glad to have you here.

Seven said:
And wow, looking around at all you pic's..... Now I know why it's so damn impossible to find God of Fire and other high class Fuente cigars in Europe, you got them!! :crytears: :wink:
:rofl: :hysterica