What's new

Hi From SoCal

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey Everyone. I have been a member on here for about a month and I am just getting around to introducing myself. THis is my first post on here, but I have been reading a lot and have learned a ton. I stumbled upon this forum trying to find out more about Tatuajes. I had bought a few Black Tubos(wish I would have bought a whole box) and I loved them and wanted to find out more about the company and WOW this place is a wealth of knowledge! I haven't had the chance to try many of the other Tats yet, but I would love to try more of them. I have been looking around trying to find some of the limited releases, but I haven't had any luck finding any around my area. Any body have any suggestions?

I am a casual smoker, try to smoke a good cigar a couple times a week. I love golfing, fishing, and riding my motorcycle. (Perfect situations to enjoy a nice cigar.)

Cigars I usually smoke: Oliva Series V, Padrons, 601 Blues, Tats, Partagas, and really like trying different things. I love finding something new to me and seeing if I enjoy them.

Well I could type all day but I think I would rather go light up another Black Tubo right now.

Nick

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Nick, Greetings from North Carolina my brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome. where in socal are you? Check out the herf forum for the Socal Beach herf 2.5. you are invited.

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=35203"]SoCal Beach Herf Version 2.5 - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Last edited: