What's new

Hi from the new guy

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey everyone. Just surfing around the other day and literaly stumbled over this site. I must say i was pretty impressed. You see, Ive just started smoking cigars but none of my friends do. I seem to have become an outcast.
Its nice to know theres a place to come and hang-out when I fire-up a stick.
Hope to get to know some of you, and I'll see you around:smokingme

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome from one newb to another. I have found this place VERY friendly and look forward to spending a lot of time here myself.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sometimes its good to be an outcast and enjoy good cigars. Your friends just don't know what they are missing :thumbsup:

You won't be an oucast here, Welcome!! :smokingco

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This place truly is great. I've been able to help one fellow with his computer over the phone and the impression that I get is that most people are very friendly.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!
How far north are you in WI? I travel to the Central part of the state from time to time. Medford, Merrill, Wausau and thereabouts.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey Window! I live about 25 miles east of Wausau in a little town called Aniwa.
Someday when you're around we'll have to get together for a smoke.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Welcome, kirscovitch. Make sure you get your mailing address posted into your profile. :wink:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
kirscovitch said:
Hey Window! I live about 25 miles east of Wausau in a little town called Aniwa.
Someday when you're around we'll have to get together for a smoke.
I've spent a fair amount of time in Wausau at the Kolbe window plant. I haven't been to Aniwa though. My next trip up that way I'll be going to Merrill to tour the Lincoln window plant, maybe in Feb. Of course, no matter where I'm heading up there I fly into Mosinee and often spend the first night in Wausau. It would be great to get together and burn some cigars. I'll let you know once I get a better idea of my schedule. Have some fresh cheese curds ready!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Welcome! Great place to hang ta, have fuen and learn. Start hanging out at your local smoke shop. Once you meet a few fellow smokers, before ya know it, you'll have more smoken friends than not!!!!