What's new

Hi! I'm Dennis from Cleveland

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I just realized that I hadn't posted an introduction. So here goes.

My name is Dennis and I live in Parma Ohio, a large suburb of Cleveland. So I say that I'm from Cleveland because unless you were a fan of the Drew Carey show you've probably never heard of it.

I smoked my first "real" cigar when I was 18, the day after I graduated from boot camp. Bought it from a shop in Chicago. Smoked off and on until the mid 90s and then started getting serious. Was active on Usenet in the alt.smokers.cigars forum until my ISP dropped coverage. This is the only cigar forum that I read.

I'm active in the western PA cigar area more so than here locally. Been on many cigar crawls with the Western PA Cigar Crawl or www.cigarcrawl.com and you can find pictures that I've taken on that site. Been on many motorcycle rides with Rob, the crawl master and one of the most generous people you will ever meet. Attended many get togethers in and around Pittsburgh and at Slippery Rock Cigars. Joe is a great guy in every way.

I smoke with a group regularly here, every Friday night. My friend Roger has a man cave, which if you know anything about northeast Ohio weather, you need somewhere out of the elements.

My favorite cigars are CAO, Camacho and anything with a Cameroon or Brazilian wrapper. I've been called a Cameroon wh0re. Love the corona size and starting to appreciate lanceros more and more.

I do support local and shop at Royal 10 cigars and Dad's.

See you around!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the biggies OpusX, Illusione, Alec Bradley,
Hey everyone, I just realized that I hadn't posted an introduction. So here goes.

My name is Dennis and I live in Parma Ohio, a large suburb of Cleveland. So I say that I'm from Cleveland because unless you were a fan of the Drew Carey show you've probably never heard of it.

I smoked my first "real" cigar when I was 18, the day after I graduated from boot camp. Bought it from a shop in Chicago. Smoked off and on until the mid 90s and then started getting serious. Was active on Usenet in the alt.smokers.cigars forum until my ISP dropped coverage. This is the only cigar forum that I read.

I'm active in the western PA cigar area more so than here locally. Been on many cigar crawls with the Western PA Cigar Crawl or www.cigarcrawl.com and you can find pictures that I've taken on that site. Been on many motorcycle rides with Rob, the crawl master and one of the most generous people you will ever meet. Attended many get togethers in and around Pittsburgh and at Slippery Rock Cigars. Joe is a great guy in every way.

I smoke with a group regularly here, every Friday night. My friend Roger has a man cave, which if you know anything about northeast Ohio weather, you need somewhere out of the elements.

My favorite cigars are CAO, Camacho and anything with a Cameroon or Brazilian wrapper. I've been called a Cameroon wh0re. Love the corona size and starting to appreciate lanceros more and more.

I do support local and shop at Royal 10 cigars and Dad's.

See you around!
Sweet glad your on board new to this site too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Dennis!

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

Thanks for posting up your introduction. It was really good to hear from you!!!