What's new

Hi there from the west coast of FL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello. I've smoked cigars mostly as a random occurrence and never really had much on hand. Recently decided to go all in and set up a humidor to start a collection.

I went with a cuban crafters cabinet executive edition I found with semi decent discount code. From what I was able to gather before joining this site, people have had good experiences with the brand. Smoked a decent bit of the common b&m brands and have grown partial to don pepin particularly the blue label. The resources on here are great, and I wish I knew about small batch . com before ordering. Current stock box of cuban crafters freebie cabinet torpedo and some sosa third harvest.

Bottom row was a shot in the dark grab bag sampler from CI. Looks like I would have been better off elsewhere lol. Hope to continue to gain insight from yeall.

Last edited:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and welcome from Chattanooga, Tn. We are pleased to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Welcome from Lakeland. Some good shops in Tampa, Lakeland, and Orlando - so you have a lot to choose from. haha! I visit Cigar Castle in Temple Terrace and King Corona in Ybor every once in a while. I am frequently at the Edward's Pipe & Tobacco in Lakeland, as are a few of the other brothers in the central Florida area. Welcome to BOTL! See ya around the forum!