What's new

Hi there

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey! here, here... i'm your sis! Nice to have you here.
I've opened up a social group called SOTL, same o'. So if you like, you may join.
:welcome:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome home, I wish my wife would sit down and enjoy a cigar with me. Is your husband a member here? If not, he will be soon. :agreesmil There's nothing like a gift (we call them bombs) from another man to spark a husband's interest.

Cigar Lesson #1...It's more about the friends and comaradary than it is about the actuall cigar
Cigar Lesson #2...Smoke what you like, like what you smoke

PM me your addy and I'll send you a few good starter smokes.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome home, I wish my wife would sit down and enjoy a cigar with me. Is your husband a member here? If not, he will be soon. :agreesmil There's nothing like a gift (we call them bombs) from another man to spark a husband's interest.

Cigar Lesson #1...It's more about the friends and comaradary than it is about the actuall cigar
Cigar Lesson #2...Smoke what you like, like what you smoke

PM me your addy and I'll send you a few good starter smokes.
And so it begins... :devil:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
And so it begins... :devil:
:hammersma
I believe you will notice that we both mentioned our spouses in our posts. This was more of an invitation to her hubby to join as well.

So isad, if that came off wierd, have your husband join as well, have him PM me his addy and I'll send you both a couple welocome smokes.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
:hammersma
I believe you will notice that we both mentioned our spouses in our posts. This was more of an invitation to her hubby to join as well.

So isad, if that came off wierd, have your husband join as well, have him PM me his addy and I'll send you both a couple welocome smokes.
I most certainly did not mean it in THAT way. I was talking about the bombings, mate.