What's new

Hidden Gems

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
As another year draws to a close I know personally I've smoked some fantastic cigars this year. What I want to know what are some of your hidden gems that maybe didn't get a lot of pub this year? For me it was the Cromag mode 5. What say ye wise men of BOTL?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
As far as releases for 2014, The Buckingham I felt was really solid. Regular production, Emilio AF was pretty good. El Gran Rey are okay most of the time, could benefit from some down time.

Dave sent me an MC Slam earlier this year, and it was amazeballs. Definitely underrated.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I simply loved the mode 5 in the aquitane version. Then again, I'm new and haven't smoked as many different sticks as the rest of the brothers =)
You hang around here be an active member believe me you will catch up quickly lol. And as a pointer those kinds of statements lead to a heap of trouble round here!!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I simply loved the mode 5 in the aquitane version. Then again, I'm new and haven't smoked as many different sticks as the rest of the brothers =)
I agree. The mode 5 Aquitaine was phenomenal. I haven't had a CroMag yet, but plan on hopefully scooping a few up soon.

As for something a bit under the radar that I really enjoyed - the Fratello corona.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Damn near everything was a hidden gem to me this year… I really started getting into cigars this past year, and I really have only had one or two that I just couldn't finish. I have had a few that were not so memorable, and a few that have stood out, but I didn't (and still don't) know too much to know which cigar wasn't talked about much in publications.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Damn near everything was a hidden gem to me this year… I really started getting into cigars this past year, and I really have only had one or two that I just couldn't finish. I have had a few that were not so memorable, and a few that have stood out, but I didn't (and still don't) know too much to know which cigar wasn't talked about much in publications.
Give it time lol