What's new

hidely ho neighborinos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:roundtheh
I just signed up and im new to cigars but i am learning(smoking) as much as i can :smokingbo
as you can see i like smilies. my brother JDP told me about the site so i thought id check it out. btw today i smoked a CAO mx2 and a Olivia of some kind. I was out on the front porch with my brother and i was smoking the Olivia and i thought i saw my aunt and uncle who dont know that i smoke so i quickly stomped on it to put it out. come to find out it was just some jackass who decided to stop by our driveway for a look see then just drove away. I tried to re light the hilariously frayed end of the cigar that looked like it had exploded with varied results.:hysterica anyway after all that i would say it was good considering...

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Man, I've got the most judgeMENTAL family of them all!! I understand, but I would rather save the cigar that prevent any lurking family. Welcome, seriously, how old are you?

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
ah,,, 25!!!! Regardless, Enjoy cigars, ask questions, and have fun! Just a suggestion, you may enjoy the whole emotional side of smoking cigars much more if you don't worry about what the family or any else thinks!!!!! What a buzz kill to smoke a 5-10 dollar stick if you have to worry about who watching? Specially when you start smoking the Cubans and collectible smokes at unthinkable prices. Again welcome, and who am I to judge!! Smoke away and be happy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bottle: :bottle: :bottle: :bottle: :bottle: :bottle: :bottle: :bottle: :barf: Oregon. I see you're from arizona. i was there this summer. it was great. saw the diamondbacks beat the padres. btw do u get to see rodrick and jen on fox 10. lol i still remember those commercials from down there. i was in phoenix btw

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from another new guy to BOTL...I just got here, so I can't give you the nickel tour. I'm sure someone will be happy to assist you!:grin: