What's new

Hillbilly Herf Petition

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
See above post... Non Alum... No vote!

:D
If wasn't so concerned that taking part in some kind of "Kidnap MdWest and Bring Him To HBH!" would end with you practicing a Mozambique Drill on me, I'd definitely push this issue. But... please come? :(

Last edited:

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Signed:
Jonesry09
Spenny
Bostoneo
King Kill 33
BradMc
Agentskull
Stogie_Bear
Wicket
REV.B ...............THE ONLY ONE THATS BEEN TO ALL 3!!!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
There's only one Hillbilly Herf, and it aint right w/o MDWest! Anyone needs planning help, I can chip in. I want to make 2016's Herf bear-selfie-chasingly epic!
Oh shit. PHRASING! Quick somebody post up the pix of the black bears eating the garbage from this year before the whole thread goes sideways!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
ok.. here's the commitment I'll make...

40 people sign this petition (start a new one)... that will no shit, COMMIT to attending HBH IV... and... 1 person local to E TN (lives within a 3 hour radius) commits to being the primary POC to coordinate the cabin, shopping for food, meal planning, etc.. (we had 8 at HBH I, I think 19 at HBH II, and 36 at HBH III.. 40 should be a reasonable number.. I fully expect 50+ people to be there once we actually set a date, select cabin(s), etc.. )..

and I will guarantee HBH IV happens.. will assist the volunteer POC with all planning, etc.. and will personally commit to being at the HERF...

Deal?

AND.. if we get 50 or more people to actually HERF.. I will commit to hosting a Fall HERF of similar proportions in TX (HBH is where we typically announce/launch OE every year.. a TX HERF at the end of the campaign would be very cool to do I think as well)... Will look into lake houses, ranch houses, or other options within a 1 hour +/- drive of DFW for the fall...

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Signed:
Jonesry09
Spenny
Bostoneo
King Kill 33
BradMc
Agentskull
Stogie_Bear
Wicket
Jonesry09
Spenny
Bostoneo
King Kill 33
BradMc
Agentskull
Stogie_Bear
Wicket
xFreebirdx............. ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS BEEN TO ALL 3!!!