What's new

Hints of cotton?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Thats the new Tampon size/shape cigar being released this year. It is supposed to replace the Petite Corona:bouncetau

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
OMG, that's one long ass string to be in a cigar. Do you ever wonder if some dude in Cuba is ticked at his boss and says, "hmmm, I'll show him, I'm gonna stick this (insert object here) into this cigar. But how the hell would that pass inspection and packaging?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Looks like amybe some curing string made it through the process?

CURING:
First, the leaves are strung together with a cotton string and hung out to dry for a few months. After the leaves are cured they go through a series of fermentation steps and graded and separated according to size, shape and quality. The leaves are then arranged according to measurements and thickness to match the type of cigar. Then, the tobacco is ready to be rolled.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Looks like maybe some curing string made it through the process?

CURING:
First, the leaves are strung together with a cotton string and hung out to dry for a few months. After the leaves are cured they go through a series of fermentation steps and graded and separated according to size, shape and quality. The leaves are then arranged according to measurements and thickness to match the type of cigar. Then, the tobacco is ready to be rolled.
That is what is I was thinking.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
You guys are sick...And it's hard to believe that passed inspection. It's not like it was hidden or anything.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it says something if you pull the string, like "Thank you for smoking me instead of a flavored cigar." Now, that would be some marketing!