What's new

Hit hard this week

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A week ago today, I got hit by an inner ear infection. With a challenging amount of stuff to do at work, I tried to stay in the game, but managed to be out three out of five days, and the thing spread to my throat and sinus.
On antibiotics now, and resting as best as I can, but still running at about 70%.
I say all of this because I value this board. The few times I was able to get on, catch up on threads, etc, were great.
Thanks to all of you for being you.

Be well.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Bummer, Joe. I'd offer to bring you some soup or something, but I think that it would be cold by the time it got there.

How's the beard?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sorry to hear that, I was in pretty much the same boat this week. Throat hurt like hell and had sinus issues. Mine is still lingering, but I am feeling better.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel your pain last year I had a double ear infection then a couple days later a nasty sinus infection. I was going to fly to France to visit Marie Antonets guitine but what's the fun in that when the flight would make my head burst first.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A few years back I got infections in both ears. I had a lot of pain in one of them and got some eardrops with the stuff that numbs them in it. That helped but didn't totally take the pain away. That night we took my son to a monster truck show. I had earplugs in but that may have been the wrong thing to do because on the way home both eardrums burst within ten minutes of each other. The up-side was I didn't have any more pain. The downside was I couldn't hear anything for almost two weeks. Talking on the phone was impossible. I finally got one of those amplifier things you wear around your neck and then I was able to just barely hear people talking standing in front of me. It took about a year to completely regain all of my hearing, but I have lost the 12khz and above that I had before that.

I hope you get well soon!