What's new

Hiya from Ohio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya! I'm Gosh from the magical land of Columbus, Ohio, and I thought I'd start pestering the fine people over here at BOTL now. That cool? Sweet!

I've been smoking off and on for about 10 years now, finally got really into cigars about 3 years back. After spending a couple years as part of other cigar communities, I figured it was past time to check out what's going on over here, as I only hear good stuff (Ron). I actually signed up months ago, then got busy and kept forgetting to come over here and fill my profile out, say hi, etc, and never did. My old account eventually got deleted, which I'm happy about, as now I don't feel like such an idiot making a introduction thread with a 9 month old registration date! Ha!

Great to be here! Look forward to bs'ing with you all (and I have a sneaking suspicion that I know many of you already)!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dude, welcome from just south of cincy, good to have you on board! hope you find the kids in this neck of the interwebz treating you o.k. o)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Gosh!

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

There's plenty of BS and lots of great conversation and information here. Glad to have you come back after getting deleted!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
In your neck of the woods next week...good place to burn one Thursday eve? Ill be downtown near state and high st. Went to ostate so I know my way around but wasn't a cigar smoker then at 19 lol