What's new

Hiyas from Reno,Nevada

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined and have not read a thread prior nor now. I like a good fresh start;)
My name is Mark,I have been smoking pipes and cigars for 33 of the 48 years I have been on this big blue marble. I don't claim to be a expert on either as that would be a big heaping pile of doodly squat.
I am here to hopefully help the newer members to the fine hobby we all love as I have a wide range of cigars and pipes and 33 years of smoking both.
I also am looking forward to gleaning as much knowledge from you fellow pre-codgers(almost but not quite there) members like myself and hopefully being able to give some fresh insight to us all.
I served my country in a combat unit during the 1st Gulf war(NMCB-5) 1990-1995 we were a well decorated battalion during my time in if my fellow battle brothers care to look us up,as well I thank and respect all my fellow combat brothers past and present....I salute you.
OK enough rambling I wish you all a full cellar and full humidors:D
Wyldcard(Mark)

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Welcome from Texas. It's good to see some fellow military heads on here. I stumbled into Iraq myself in 2009-2010. I was with the 1st Infantry Division. 1-4 Cav. Paratus Et Fidelis.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome to BOTL and thank you for your service! Enjoy....pipe and cigar, think you got the best of both worlds (or big marbles) here!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Mark. Welcome from Tn. Thank you for your service for our freedom. Good to have you join us. I know you will enjoy it here.