What's new

Hoffer’s Cigar Bar - La Mesa

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Visited a new B&M today, about a half hour from my house.

Saw a few mentions of it in the HERFs section but if anyone in the greater SD area is looking, Hoffer’s in La Mesa is a pretty nice spot.

2 walk in humidors (not huge, but fair size) along with a beer and wine bar, long happy hours from 12-7’ish, and a nice little outdoor patio area to smoke.

Stopped in to grab a few sticks I’ve been wanting to check out, ended up getting more than I wanted / needed to, but that’s how it goes.

Asked them about orders / shipping and he said maybe, but they weren’t set up for it. They had a pretty big selection of Viaje, including the Ghost Pepper 10.31 and Jalepeno, Full Moon 2017, Hamake, 5th Anniversary, Roman Candle, etc. plus some BLTC / BWS stuff like Killer Bee and NBK.

I picked up a couple 2010 PDR BOTL LE smokes and a few others. Some prices are a little high due to California tax, but discounts are given for those buying more than just a smoke or two. Definitely recommend checking them out!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
When you say "new" B & M do you mean to you, or a new business. California is a tought place for a Cigar shop to make it with the Cigar Tax, and Smoking Laws.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Hoffer's has been around for several years. In fact, CWS's company is having an event there in October. La Mesa closes that area down for a weekend and they have an Octoberfest.