What's new

Hola from Arizona

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola all I'm Penny from Arizona. I just started smoking again after a several year layoff . I really enjoy Nicaraguan and Honduran tobacco. maduros and oscuros are my go to right now. My favorite brands are Brick House, La
Aroma de Cuba, el Titan de bronze (hard to get here lol), My Father, Casa Magna, La Gloria Cubana, and Perdomo. I have a wineador that I use and a 150 CT humidor supposedly on the way lol. I generally pair my smokes with Bulleit bourbon/rye and Speyburn or McCallen single malts. Well I guess that's it,I look forward to learning from you all. Cheers

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome from Mesa! I'm also a fan of the Bulleit Rye as well as the Bulleit 10yr. Nice to have you here. If you are in the Phoenix Metro area we try to herf pretty regularly in the East Valley and would love to have you join. There is an AZ Herf thread that we keep current with.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hola all I'm Penny from Arizona. I just started smoking again after a several year layoff . I really enjoy Nicaraguan and Honduran tobacco. maduros and oscuros are my go to right now. My favorite brands are Brick House, La
Aroma de Cuba, el Titan de bronze (hard to get here lol), My Father, Casa Magna, La Gloria Cubana, and Perdomo. I have a wineador that I use and a 150 CT humidor supposedly on the way lol. I generally pair my smokes with Bulleit bourbon/rye and Speyburn or McCallen single malts. Well I guess that's it,I look forward to learning from you all. Cheers
Grettings Penny. I don't know you, but after reading your intro, I can tell we woud get along nicely. Great cross section of Smokes you listed and its hard to go wrong with Bourbon (unless you have some Gentlemens Jack sitting next to it on the shelf). Welcome aboard from Redlands CA.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From another AZ newbie - welcome. Great list of cigars and great list of pairings. If you added Spanish brandy to the mix out liquor cabinets would look like twins. You can't go wrong with the 150qt igloo marine (I have 2 plus a couple of 70 qt and a very patient wife)