What's new

Hola from Charleston SC!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just joined up a min ago and I am finally getting around to saying hello! Hope to meet other great BOTL's like myself! I love Tat's, My Father, Cubans and anything else that's good! Smoke well everyone and thanks for letting me be apart of this group!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Welcome from South Philly!
My sister lives in Charleston. Great place.
Last time we were down there I stopped into Charlestowne Tobacco & Wine and grabbed their house smoke, The Secession. Nice smoke!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from South Philly!
My sister lives in Charleston. Great place.
Last time we were down there I stopped into Charlestowne Tobacco & Wine and grabbed their house smoke, The Secession. Nice smoke!

Thanks we take pride in that one! ( I work there lol!)

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks we take pride in that one! ( I work there lol!)
Right on, man!
When I went in there over the summer I was smoking a PSD4. The guy at the counter complimented me on the smoke, then jokingly asked if I had anymore.
If I did, I sure would have left some there for the staff. Real good experience!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right on, man!
When I went in there over the summer I was smoking a PSD4. The guy at the counter complimented me on the smoke, then jokingly asked if I had anymore.
If I did, I sure would have left some there for the staff. Real good experience!
What did he look like I think that was me!! Bald, with a beard?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hey there welcome to the BOTL from NC! Charleston is a great place. I get down there a couple time a year and always stop by your shop as well.