What's new

Hola!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Hey, guys!

So great to be back here with the Brothers and Sisters after a few months of 'hiatus'.

Excited to catch up with everyone and learn what I have missed in the world of cigars...I'm sure there are dozens of new offerings at retailers, so it will be fun to catch up on that, too.

I am also very aware that I need to wrap up a few contests...I am sorry to have left those unfinished. My goal is to have everything (and everyone) squared away within the next two weeks :)

Thanks to Hoshy and others who checked in with me out of concern....I only point this out as testimony to what a great forum this is and why I have missed the camaraderie. Basically nothing has gone wrong...Life is great, but has just been busy lately.

My diabetes was not as good as it could have been, but I now have a great endocrinologist that has gotten me back on track. He is local, so no more excuses of having my doc "too far away" lol!

My daughter began middle school (hard to believe!) this year, and she was accepted into the SAS Program, which is LAUSD speak for advanced students. So proud and happy for her, and she is doing great so far adapting to the shift from grammar school to middle school.

I am still at the same job, and consequently still seeking a better job...Blessing to be employed in this economy though, so I'm happy to be employed.

My wife has been able to attend church much more regularly now which is a great thing. My daughter and I are both volunteering with the kids ministry, which is a wonderful opportunity. (Kinda hard to convince the staff to let me smoke cigars around the kids, but so far so good....:)

Not smoking cigars quite as much as usual, but not a huge decrease...Just not regularly playing poker, so that subtracts at least 2 cigars out off the mix each week (when the weather is good).

Anyway, Life is good! Looking forward to catching up :)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome back bro. Glad everythings working out! So this begs the question, how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Clint, it is so damn good to see you, we missed you bro. Also your contest should be pinned as the most annoying contest in BOTL history. Hahahahaha!

Much love brudda!