What's new

Holt's Connoisseur

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
As long as you're not drinking a yard of Yeungling you should be OK :grin:

They look like they might pack a punch based on the description but I have not had one. Too bad there are no singles of 5 packs.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Myself, I'd like to try the "Prince" (44 x 5.5) as I'm really digging the smaller vitolas lately.
I will let this thread go for the rest of the evening... see the interest and if it is there then i will take the lead and do something about it tomorrow..

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I will let this thread go for the rest of the evening... see the interest and if it is there then i will take the lead and do something about it tomorrow..
What the hell. I am in for a fiver. Or if you wanted two boxes with something bigger also. I would be in for a tenner.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Eh, I am just being an ass as usual. Felt like someone stepping on my toes.

I already have a box of Holt's Fumadores #1 and #2 that are rolled by Pepin. I would offer a couple of those as well if I took the lead for sale as well. They are #1 size 5x50 and #2 size 6x50 and average two bucks a piece.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like these a LOT. However, at the price point, they have a lot of excellent competition. I was going to buy a box, but then I tried one of JR's Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Cigars Edicion Limitadas and loved it! Bought a box of them, instead, at less than half the price of the Connoisseurs.