What's new

"Holy Crap, I'm Having a Baby" Herf!- Nov. 13, 2010- Dallas Tx

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
As you may or may not know, my wonderful wife of more years then I care to count is giving birth to our first (and only!) baby in late December..

(objects may be cuter then they appear)

Well, as I was talking with some BOTL at some point, they mentioned that I should have a GTG of all the local peeps, using the baby as an excuse...not that we need any excuse to smoke cigars, of course :) I thought that was a great idea, so I am officially announcing the

"Holy Crap, I'm Having a Baby" Herf!

It will be held at my home in Richardson, Texas on Saturday, Nov. 13th, 2010...Start time is 12 Noon, and will run until we run out of liquor (not likely) or cigars (REALLY not likely)...

Now, with the economy being the way it is (and the fact that I spend all my money on actual cigars), it will be a BYOB kind of deal...I will have some Cuban rum of various sorts, but I imagine that will go fairly quickly :) We will have finger foods of some sort as well, I just don't know what yet...

Any and all BOTL (and SOTL of course) are welcome, no matter where you are coming from! However, I do need to get a fairly accurate count, so if you are going to be stopping by, just PM me or email me, and put "Nov. Herf" in the subject line and let me know! :)

As an added bonus, I will be giving one cigar of your choice to each attendee from my collection, within reason, of course :) (Of course, all I smoke is Gurkha, so....)

Thanks to all!

~brooks

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Sounds good Brooks.

I've got my son's 5th birthday party that day. I'll be in attendance, but it will be late(r)

Hopefully, you won't be passed out from the booze and cigars by the time I get there.

Have you and the Mrs. registered for baby stuff anywhere?

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Uh, you know I'll be there. I'm sure I just made your day, hell, that just made your freaking year. :starrylov

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Congrats dude. Won't be able to make it, but congrats nonetheless. :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brooks congratulations - what a great offer to celebrate a great event - is that baby holding a stogie in that picture?????

Hope it's a great day for all!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hey yall!

Ok, well, in case yall did not know, Leigh had the baby 6 weeks early on Thursday of last week, so this will be more of a celebration then anything else :)

It is still on, and the weather looks great...should start around 10am or so, and go until whenever people get sick of me :)

Who all is coming for sure?

1. Me
2. Luke

~broks