What's new

Holycow...

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Congrats Dude . We will celebrate in Aug. At Jeff party . So do we call u. Mr of Sir. Or " The VP" .....

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congrats Sean. VP?! Now are going to be a CCballer :)
Gonna have to hit you up for info when the first check shows up.

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words. There is travel associated with the position, so I'm hoping to come smoke with you all over the next few years.

And to Rdomphoto... Keep your smokes. It's my turn to "deal" the smokey treats.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
... There is travel associated with the position, so I'm hoping to come smoke with you all over the next few years...
... which is cool as hell, but you have a house full of girlies to mind. you talking "seasonal travel" or "road warrior" travel? a little can be a good opportunity, a LOT can be a stretch.

also, FWIW, i am just right off the CVG hub for delta in cincy. let me know in a heartbeat. o)

EHV

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Outstanding news. Congratulations!!! A hard days work and continued drive to achieve success is something to be proud of. You deserve. it and best of luck Brother.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
... There is travel associated with the position, so I'm hoping to come smoke with you all over the next few years...
... which is cool as hell, but you have a house full of girlies to mind. you talking "seasonal travel" or "road warrior" travel? a little can be a good opportunity, a LOT can be a stretch.

also, FWIW, i am just right off the CVG hub for delta in cincy. let me know in a heartbeat. o)
Girlies? Well, the wife and daughter, yeah... And my son has taken to prancing around like a ballerina, so he might a well be... ;)

We're talking like 4-5 days a month. New York is first up, but we'll be hitting all the markets Citibank is in or would like to be in...