What's new

Home Defense Shotgun (or rifle?) on a shoestring

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've put probably 800 rounds through mine.... Cleaned it twice And never had a issue.. The tolerances are such it's hard to jam.. Nay impossible unless god hates you

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Shotgun is always the best bet. You cannot possibly miss. I would get a semi-auto gas powered shotgun if you can find one. I used to have a Browning and it would fire as fast as I could pull the trigger and it is idiot proof which is good because when your nervous you can do some stupid shit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I owned a12gauge Rem 870 for a while, and it is most definitely bad ass. 28" barrel and a 5 round mag. I did add a 5 mag extender to it, as well as a few other goodies. Anywho, the 870 was my first gun, and I found maintenance, as well as adding cool guy parts, were pretty easy.
From my experience, the 870 is a pretty awesome firearm, stock or modded. Id assume a longer barrel would increase accuracy, as well as make it more difficult to get that "swiss cheese" effect around the house. Hahaha. I purchased mine for 330$ or something like that at walmart. Good luck mate!