What's new

Home Rolling Pioneers

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rolling a great cigar at home is much easier today thanks to some find folks whom I call the "Pioneers" of rolling. These folks are most assuredly not the first home-rollers, however, to me they are the pioneers who, through their videos and personal mentoring have made rolling a cigar at home much easier today than it was 2 or 3 years ago.
All of we "Newbies" owe you a dept of gratitude for sharing your experience, and for producing quality teaching videos so the rest of us can learn the craft.
I didn't intentionally leave anyone off the list. Please add the name of those who helped you.
Here are the folks who've helped me the most:
@blisscigarco
@BrewinHooligan
@Fusion555
@keithjjones
@Marc L
@webmost

I'm sure there are other people you may consider a pioneer in home rolling so please post their name here.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rolling a great cigar at home is much easier today thanks to some find folks whom I call the "Pioneers" of rolling. These folks are most assuredly not the first home-rollers, however, to me they are the pioneers who, through their videos and personal mentoring have made rolling a cigar at home much easier today than it was 2 or 3 years ago.
All of we "Newbies" owe you a dept of gratitude for sharing your experience, and for producing quality teaching videos so the rest of us can learn the craft.

Here are the folks who've helped me the most:
@blisscigarco
@BrewinHooligan
@Fusion555
@keithjjones
@Marc L
@webmost

I'm sure there are other people you may consider a pioneer in home rolling so please post their name here.
I don't deserve to be on that list, but thank you!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You got that right. Just finding this was like a dealer giving me the first hit of heroin.
Now I'm hooked man.
This site basically has me obsessed.
Every day I fall further down the rabbit hole.
Now I just want my damn LO order to freaking get here by god!
Yeah they take a week just to ship it. Annoying.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You got that right. Just finding this was like a dealer giving me the first hit of heroin.
Now I'm hooked man.
This site basically has me obsessed.
Every day I fall further down the rabbit hole.
Now I just want my damn LO order to freaking get here by god!
True! Yesterday I spent it rolling cheroots trying different tobacco just to see what it tasted like on it's own. I'm totally sucked in. Trying to figure out what tobacco I next want to order.