What's new

Home

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
In a fit of boredom, I spent some time visiting quite a few other cigar boards tonight...some for the first time. That being said, I am proud to call BOTL.org home! Thanks goes out to all the members that make this board what it is today.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
awww dave put his thong on and decided to feel like a little biaatch tonight..... :stretchgr :stretchgr :stretchgr

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
tobby4 said:
awww dave put his thong on and decided to feel like a little biaatch tonight..... :stretchgr :stretchgr :stretchgr
Dear Clay,

:grinFU:

Sincerely,
David

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
It's amazing how many fairly active cigar discussion boards are out there in Internet-land. I know of about 15 ... but I'm sure there are many more.

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am here and CW, that's all. I don't want to go anywhere else, seeing as how I have already established that the best family is this one. :starrylov

Seriously, can you really disagree? It's small enough to where you can read every post of the day and get to know your fellow BOTLs very well, and yet large enough to incorporate people from all walks of life.

I think we need an audio chat, that'd be really cool, imo.

~Eric

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
tedski said:
This is always the first place I visit on my morning surf runs ....
Is that because there are no other cigar sites that start before "B" :squinteye :rofl:

I call this place home too guys! Not as much politics :hammersma and BS/Drama :closedmou like at other boards. And I like that :awholelot

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Home, Sweet Home for me too. Even on the rare occasion when there is a disagreement, folks here are mature enough to respect each other's differences without cutting people off at the knees.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
cvm4 said:
Is that because there are no other cigar sites that start before "B" :squinteye :rofl:
Actually the ASC newsgroup is listed first in my favorites ... but I only venture there when want a little S&M.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The only time I usually venture to other cigars forums is if I have time, or when others let me know of things that I'm thankful don't happen here.

Although it might seem biased for me to say it - thank God for these forums.
I've met alot of great brothers on these forums and I'm proud to consider them my friends. Everyone here shows respect for everyone else. I know some of us have differences but the fact that we keep it off the boards is a reason I like this place.

And everyone from all other boards are most welcome to participate here. If any other board goes down for instance, they come here to participate. We don't get mad and claim some kind of invisible internet property that disallows them from "invading" our forums.

We don't jump on new members because who knows? That new member regardless of what you may call a 'newb' could have been smoking cigars longer than you, have more knowledge and wisdom - even if he/she is a stranger to our community. And those who are new to smoking cigars we help out. For example, brothers collaborating and sending a humidor filled with smokes to someone is classy. That 'newb' just might one day be your friend, best friend, your employer or help you when you need it the most.

Knowing that day in and out I can come here knowing that everything will be peaceful among us. The most moderation necessary on these forums is removing double posts.

I feel we have the best active quality membership of any cigar forum. And I'd rather have that quality and the ability to make new friends and learn than the quantity of members.

This place is your guy's home just as much as it is mine. This is home.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Not bad for working on that for 2 days vipe! :hysterica

Just fuggin' with ya! :innocent:

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
You know this must be Cliff's home with all the fuggin' he does here. He can't have much left for anywhere else! :rofl:

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
jcgoldner said:
You know this must be Cliff's home with all the fuggin' he does here. He can't have much left for anywhere else! :rofl:
No doubt about that John :thumbsup: home-sweet-home :awholelot

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm curious... Do ya'll think that this board has a significant number of the guys who smoke the good stuff? And I think we can exclude Cf from that group. As much as I like some Fuente stuff, I think it's mostly overpriced and over-hyped.